Marble Repair Jacksonville is a wordpress blog discussion about some of the ways marble is repaired. Marble is a building material that is used on vertical and horizontal surfaces. The reasons the stone would need to be repaired would include some of the following:
- Cracks and hollow spaces in floor tiles.
- Tile installed in an uneven fashion.
- Scratches in tiles. These can be deep drag marks of everyday scratching from foot traffic.
- Loss of fill material. During the manufacturing process of natural stone, holes and cracks have to be filled, and after the product has been in service these patches become dislodged.
- Accumulation of soap films and mineral deposits. This happens in showers.
- Removal of improper instillation product.
- Improperly applied sealers.
- Failure of topically applied coatings.
- Improper stone restoration processes.
- Low pH (acid) etching.
These are some of the reasons a person will need to see the services of a marble repair service.
Here are examples of some of the marble repair we do. These photos are not borrowed from other sites. The before picture is first followed by the after.
These are a few of the marble repairs Fabric and Tile Masters has successfully completed. Our list of referrals is long and we have satisfied customers nearby anyone in our service area. The repair service we offer include some offerings that no other company offers.
- Shower soap film and mineral deposit removal with a truck mounted high heat system along with re grouting and re caulking.
- Travertine holes filled free as part of any travertine job.
- Bundling other services with marble repair like carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. The result includes huge discounts if you require multiple services.
Latest posts by Harry Edenfield (see all)
- Atlantic Beach Marble Polishing - May 10, 2020