Please Leave Us A Review
Thank you for choosing us as your tile and natural stone restoration experts! We would be honored if you would consider leaving us a review. Reviews help us understand how well we’re serving our customers and gives honest feedback to anyone searching for natural stone restoration and refinishing services in Jacksonville and North Florida.
Simply click on our “Google Review” button and you will be brought to our review page. To leave a Google review you will need to be signed into your Google/Gmail account.
If you do not have a Google account or have some extra time, we would appreciate if you would consider leaving us a review on our Better Business Bureau page on the following site:
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
Fabric & Tile Master is Northeast Florida’s premier interior cleaning and refinishing services to include:
- Jacksonville’s Sole Source for 3-Step Carpet Cleaning
- Drapery and Upholstery Dry Cleaned on Location
- Marble, Granite & Travertine Counters Refinished
- Stone & Terrazzo Floors Refinished
- 2-Step Tile Cleaning and Sealing
- Grout Cleaning, Sealing & Tile Repairs of All Types
- Grout Color Sealer Application
- Area Rugs Cleaned and Spot Removal
REFERENCES BY JACKSONVILLE NEIGHBORHOODS:
We have most likely performed work in your neighborhood and can furnish excellent references for areas to include:
- Deer Creek
- Hidden Hills
- Glen Kernan
- Jax Golf & country Club
- Marsh Landing
- Plantation Ponte Vedra
- Old Ponte Vedra
- Odoms Mill
- Sawmill Lakes
- Pablo Bay
- South Hampton
- Hampton Glen
- James Island
- St. Johns Golf & Country Club
- Julington Creek Plantation
- Atlantic, Neptune & Jacksonville Beaches
- Orange Park and Fleming Island
If you would like more information or just want to discuss the specifics of your project, please call us direct or use this website’s convenient Contact form for a prompt email response. Our friendly staff is always eager to help.
How Was Our Visit?
We genuinely value the trust you have placed in us and taking care of your natural stone, carpets, and tiles — and we hope our visit was a positive experience for you.
If we failed to meet your expectations in any way, please let us know how we missed the mark so we may address your concerns. You can submit your feedback or concerns to us by filling out the form below