Get Your Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles Professionally Cleaned
Ceramic and porcelain tile are popular floor options. While they’re durable and beautiful in homes, they still need care and cleaning like any flooring. Over time, ceramic and porcelain tile will lose their luster but can be restored to their original shine once again.
At Fabric & Tile Masters, we are tile cleaning specialists — and one of our top specialties is ceramic and porcelain tile cleaning to keep your floors looking like new. Regular cleaning and maintenance, combined with our high-end equipment and techniques, will keep your floors in great condition for many years.
Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Cleaning Methods
Tile floors should be cleaned regularly, as often as two times per week, to stay in top condition. Use these steps to clean and protect your tile floors:
- Sweep loose dirt and debris with a soft-bristle broom.
- Vacuum remaining dirt and dust with the brush attachment.
- Once a month, use a suitable commercial cleanser or create your own at home by mixing ¼ cup of white vinegar with two gallons of water.
- Apply the solution to the floor with a sponge mop. For tough stains, let it soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with plain water and dry the surface with a clean towel or microfiber cloth. Make sure to rub out any water spots.
Avoid using hard brushes, bristles, or steel wool as these can scratch the surface. Never use products containing ammonia or bleach which can alter the tile color and/or stain the grout.
Our Tile Cleaning Work
Professional Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Cleaning
Even with regular cleaning, tile and grout can become stained or appear dull. Because ceramic and porcelain tile can be scratched easily, it’s important to avoid scrubbing with hard bristles and brushes. When your tile and grout get too dirty to clean with regular methods, call the experts at Fabric & Tile Masters for complete tile cleaning.
Our technicians are educated and experienced in caring for and cleaning any type of tile. We’ll thoroughly examine the condition of your floor and determine the best methods and solutions to get the results you want.
Professional Tile Cleaning: How it works
When you call Fabric & Tile Masters, here’s what you can expect:
- An experienced technician will be sent to your home at the scheduled appointment time.
- We bring the equipment and solutions needed to clean and restore your specific tile.
- We work quickly and efficiently so you can get back to your day.
- Our policy: no mess left behind. We clean up after ourselves and leave your floors better than we found them.
- We guarantee you’ll love the results!
Contact us for a free estimate on Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Cleaning Today.
We serve all of North Florida—if you want properly cleaned tiles that will look brand new and will impress your friends and neighbors—contact Fabric and Tile Masters today to schedule tile cleaning services for your Jacksonville area home.
We offer references from the trade, including designers and distributors as well as valued customers in your neighborhood.